Wednesday, September 5, 2007

-toe- the line


GUESS WHO DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER TODAY?!
yes, and i was t e r r i f i e d. hogosh. it was intense.
my dad took me to this industrial park, where there were a bunch of
huge trucks. and i kept thinking that they would squash my little convertible.
i drove the '65 mustang, so i had to turn the steering wheel a million times to turn.
BUT I KEPT DRIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD OR ON THE DIRT!!!
it's hard to stay on the right side.
tomorrow's the last day of my summer vacation.
getting my nails did.
no idea what i want done yet.
i'll prolly come up with something uber obscure.
that i'll never be able to explain.
which means i will most likely settle for a french.
i ~wonder~ who grew over the summer.
perhaps i did, a little bit.
i want a hanna beth hoodie.
when they come out soon.
=ooo
XOX and all that.

No comments: